Control of the Importation and Exportation of Dairy Products and Dairy Product Substitutes Act, 1986
Act 5 of 1986
- Published in Official Gazette 5195 on 14 April 1986
- Assented to on 20 March 1986
- Commenced on 14 April 1986
- [This is the version of this document from 14 April 1986 and includes any amendments published up to 1 December 2023.]
2. Prohibition on importation or exportation of dairy products or dairy product substitutes
3. Permits for the importation or exportation of dairy products or dairy product substitutes
5. Powers of an inspector
6. Offences and penalties
7. PresumptionWhen a person is found to be in possession of a quantity of a dairy product or dairy product substitute in respect of which a prohibition on importation under section 2 is in force and which has not originated from a producer or manufacturer in the territory, it shall be presumed, unless the contrary is proved, that such person has imported the said dairy product or dairy product substitute into the territory.
8. RegulationsThe Cabinet may make regulations in relation to -
9. Delegation of powersThe Cabinet may at any time delegate to the Secretary any power conferred on it by section 3.
10. Short titleThis Act shall be called the Control of the Importation and Exportation of Dairy Products and Dairy Product Substitutes Act, 1986.
History of this document
14 April 1986 this version
20 March 1986