Conferment of Status of Founding Father of the Namibian Nation Act, 2005
Act 16 of 2005
- Published in Government Gazette no. 3567 on 29 December 2005
- Assented to on 23 December 2005
- Commenced on 29 December 2005
- [This is the version of this document from 29 December 2005 and includes any amendments published up to 6 October 2022.]
1. Conferment of status of Founding Father of the Namibian NationThe status of Founding Father of the Namibian Nation is hereby conferred on the first President of the Republic of Namibia, His Excellency Dr Sam Nujoma.
2. Short titleThis Act is called the Conferment of Status of Founding Father of the Namibian Nation Act, 2005.
History of this document
29 December 2005 this version
Published in Government Gazette number 3567
23 December 2005