REPUBLIC OF NAMIBIA
WINDHOEK - 24 November 1995
PROCEDURE FOR ADVERTISING IN THE
GOVERNMENT GAZETTE OF THE REPUBLIC
1. The Government Gazette (Estates containing advertisements, published on every Friday. If a Friday falls on a Public
Holiday, this Government Gazette is published on the preceding
2. Advertisements for publication in the Government Gazette (Estates) must be addressed to the Government Gazette
Office, P.B. 13302, Windhoek, or be delivered at Cohen Building, Ground Floor, Casino Street entrance, Windhoek, not later
than 15:00 on the ninth working day before the date of publication of this Government Gazette in which the advertisement is
to be inserted.
3. Advertisements are published in this Government Gazette
for the benefit of the public and must be furnished in English by
the advertiser or his agent.
4. Only legal advertisements shall be accepted for publication in the Government Gazette (Estates) and are subject to the
approval of the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Justice, who
may refuse the acceptance of further publication of any advertisement.
5. The Ministry of Justice reserves the right to edit and revise copy and to delete therefrom any superfluous detail.
6. Advertisements must as far as possible be typewritten. The
manuscript of advertisements must be written on one side of the
paper only and all proper nouns plainly inscribed. In the event
of any name being incorrectly printed as a r<."sult of indistinct
writing, the advertisement can only be reprinted on payment of
the cost of another,ensertion.
7. No liability is accepted for any delay in the publication of
advertisements/notices, or for the publication of such or any date
other than that stipulated by the advertiser. Similarly no liability
is accepted in respect of any editing, revision, omission, typographical errors or errors resulting from faint or indistinct copy.
8. The. advertiser will be held liable for all compensation and
costs arising from any action which may be instituted against
the Government of Namibia as a result of the publication of a
notice with or without any omission, errors, lack of clarity or in
any form whatsoever.
9. The subscription for the Government Gazette is N$90,00
plus GST per annum, post free in the Republic of Namibia and
the Republic of South Africa, obtainable from Central Bureau
Services (Pty) Ltd., 13 Capital Centre, Levinson Arcade, P.O.
Box 1155, Windhoek. Postage must be prepaid by overseas subscribers. Single copies of the Government Gazette are obtainable from Central Bureau Services (Pty) Ltd., 13 Capital Centre, Levinson Arcade, P.O. Box 1155, Windhoek, at the price as
printed on copy. Copies are kept in stock for two years only.
The charge for the insertion of notices is as follows
and is payable in the form of cheques, postal or money orders:
LIST OF FIXED TARIFF RATES
Transfer of business ................................ .
Deeds: Lost documents ............................. .
Business Notices ................................... .
Administration of Estates Act Notices, Forms
Jl87, 193, 197,297,517 and 519, ................. .
Third party insurance claims for compensation ...