REPUBLIC OF NAMIBIA
WINDHOEK - 26 November 2010
PROCEDURE FOR ADVERTISING IN
THE GOVERNMENT GAZETTE OF THE
REPUBLIC OF NAMIBIA
1. The Government Gazette (Estates) containing advertisements, is published on every Friday. If a Friday falls on
a Public Holiday, this Government Gazette is published on
the preceding Thursday.
2. Advertisements for publication in the Government
Gazette (Estates) must be addressed to the Government Gazette office, Private Bag 13302, Windhoek, or be delivered
at Justitia Building, Independence Avenue, Second Floor,
Room 219, Windhoek, not later than 12h00 on the ninth
working day before the date of publication of this Government Gazette in which the advertisement is to be inserted.
3. Advertisements are published in this Government
Gazette for the benefit of the public and must be furnished
in English by the advertiser or his agent.
4. Only legal advertisements shall be accepted for
publication in the Government Gazette (Estates) and are
subject to the approval of the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Justice, who may refuse the acceptance of further
publication of any advertisement.
5. The Ministry of Justice reserves the right to edit
and revise copy and to delete there from any superfluous
6. Advertisements must as far as possible be typewritten. The manuscript of advertisements must be written on
one side of the paper only and all proper nouns plainly inscribed. In the event of any name being incorrectly printed
as a result of indistinct writing, the advertisement can only
be reprinted on payment of the cost of another insertion.
7. No liability is accepted for any delay in the publication of advertisements/notices, or for the publication of
such on any date other than that stipulated by the advertiser.
Similarly no liability is accepted in respect of any editing,
revision, omission, typographical errors or errors resulting
from faint or indistinct copy.
8. The advertiser will be held liable for all compensation and costs arising from any action which may be instituted against the Government of Namibia as a result of the
publication of a notice with or without any omission, errors,
lack of clarity or in any form whatsoever.
9. The subscription for the Government Gazette is
N$567.67 including VAT per quarter, obtainable from
Solitaire Press (Pty) Ltd., corner of Bonsmara and Brahman Streets, Northern Industrial Area, P.O. Box 1155,
Windhoek. Postage must be prepaid by all subscribers.
Single copies of the Government Gazette are obtainable
from Solitaire Press (Pty) Ltd., at the same address, at the
price as printed on copy. Copies are kept in stock for two
10. The charge for the insertion of notices is as follows and is payable in the form of bank guarantee cheques,
postal or money orders:
LIST OF FIXED TARIFF RATES
Transfer of business ………………………....
Deeds: Lost documents ………………...........
Business Notices ………………………....….
Administration of Estates Act No..tices, Forms
J187, 193, 197, 297, 517 and 519. ……......…