Additional Appropriation Act, 2000
Act 23 of 2000
- Published in Government Gazette 2454 on 22 December 2000
- Assented to on 21 December 2000
- Commenced on 22 December 2000
- [This is the version of this document from 22 December 2000 and includes any amendments published up to 17 November 2023.]
1. Appropriation of amounts of money for financial requirements of the StateSubject to the provisions of the State Finance Act, 1991 (Act 31 of 1991), the amounts of money shown in the Schedule are appropriated as a charge to the State Revenue Fund for additional financial requirements of the State during the financial year ending 31 March 2001.
2. Short titleThis Act shall be called the Additional Appropriation Act, 2000.
History of this document
22 December 2000 this version
21 December 2000