Trespass Ordinance, 1962
Ordinance 3 of 1962
- Published in Official Gazette no. 2390 on 30 March 1962
- Assented to on 28 May 1962
- Commenced on 30 March 1962
- [This is the version of this document from 18 December 1985 and includes any amendments published up to 6 October 2022.]
- [Amended by Trespass Amendment Act, 1985 (Act 20 of 1985) on 18 December 1985]
2.Any person convicted of an offence under section 1 shall be liable to a fine not exceeding R1 000 or to imprisonment for a period not exceeding one year or to both such fine and such imprisonment.[section 2 amended by Act 20 of 1985; not all of the changes are indicated by amendment markings]
3.The laws set forth in the Schedule are hereby repealed to the extent shown in the third column thereof.
4.This Ordinance shall be called the Trespass Ordinance, 1962.
History of this document
18 December 1985 this version
Amended by Trespass Amendment Act, 1985
28 May 1962
30 March 1962
Published in Official Gazette number 2390